25.11.10

Lauren Ashley & Chloe Morello

It was a fun day shooting with Lauren & Chloe. We used Elite Models Canberra studio to shoot. There was only grey seamless paper in the studio, no lighting, so I had to use my speedlites most of the time. But it was still good to work with a proper background. Dave Reid, again, did an amazing job to change 5 different looks on 2 girls in 3 hours shooting.

We did different style, just for fun, anything could came up from our minds. We played with natural lighting as well:

Natural lighting and a bit long exposure:

And with seamless paper:

Beauty:

1 light:

2 lights:

1 comment:

  1. I have come in my own little way to say thank you to Dr.Ogudugu for a highly taking out time to solve my relationship problem. Though his services was not free but i was totally satisfied by the job he did because through his help my lover who has abandoned me for over 45 days finally see reasons to come back to me. After gotten this wonderful result i decided to appreciation Dr.Ogudugu by writing down his contact details: greatogudugu@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +27663492930 By contacting Dr.Ogudugu you will not only be getting your lover instead she will be back to you with so much love and care

    ReplyDelete