26.2.10

Nokia Ovi shoot - Published

My last commercial job that was done just a few day before I left Vietnam to Australia. The campaign will be using this layout for Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore in 6 months from February 2010.
Agency was JWT Vietnam. Hải, the PM from JWT, has just sent me this final layout.

The background, actually was another shot given from the agency which had a talent on it already and that was NOT layer-file.. So my job was taking photo of the new talent and place on that background. The shoot was quite simple but after that I had to do a lot of D.I works because the background was really busy with many lines of shadow. Finally it was done and both agency and client were happy with the result.


The talent was Hoàng Oanh, it was coincident because I had some portrait photoshoot with her before this commercial ad. Casting agency was Flash.

Bonus: Some of Oanh's photos:
 
  
  
  
 

1 comment:

  1. Google Ads forecasting gives you the numbers that you need to prove the value of additional spending on ads. This gives stakeholders the facts they need to decide whether or not to invest more into PPC.
    https://ppcexpo.com/blog/google-ads-forecasting

    ReplyDelete